miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge




The YA CC is hosted by  Katie's Book Blog and Reading angel.

And this will be my second challenge for 2012.

I was wanting to join and I finally create my list. 10contemporary books the next year.
It's amazing!

So can see my list here on Goodreads.

Thanks to Katie and Angela for this challenge!!

PS: This challenge has been change to my twin blog The reader lines.

2 POV's:

  1. Thanks for signing up. I can't wait to see what books you read! Happy reading and have fun with the challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por comentar! Me encanta conocer tu opinión.
Lamentablemente no puedo contestar preguntas sobre enlaces de descarga, pero si quieres saber más sobre la entrada, déjamelo saber!
Abrazos

 

Nox Invictus Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang